One Tree recognises that ethical financial management plays an important role in ensuring stakeholders’ interests is appropriately balanced, protected, and preserved. One Tree is committed to operating a responsible, resilient and sustainable business to ensure security for all stakeholders. We recognise that this requires not only sound financial practice but also a commitment to ethical behaviour.
In relation to Financial Practice, One Tree will:
1. Comply with all applicable Federal, State and Local Government laws, rules and regulations.
2. Proactively promote ethical behaviour amongst our associates, industry peers, clients and stakeholders.
3. Provide information that is accurate, complete, relevant, timely and understandable.
4. Act in good faith with due care, confidence and diligence.
5. Respect confidentiality of the information acquired in the course of business.